In this article:
Ben Matthews, Experienced Freelance PR Consultant
I am a freelance PR consultant for hire in London, with 8 years experience in the tech, mobile, government, charity and startup sectors. I started my PR career in financial PR, before moving from Technology PR to Digital PR, before finally working as a freelance PR consultant.
I offer a wide range of PR consultancy services, from strategy and media relations through to measurement and training. Though based in London and often work with client’s in their offices, I run PR campaigns for organisations across the world.
My approach to PR consultancy is to provide an honest, flexible and results-driven service.
How I can help you:
- Create a comprehensive PR and Communications strategy that will get you results that positively affect your bottom line
- Craft your company’s messaging to cut-through the noise and get noticed by influencers
- Create contact lists of which journalists and media you need to speak to
- Draft press releases that get picked up by the top-tier titles and key publications in your sector
- Develop content marketing strategies to enhance your earned media activites
- Train you and your colleagues in how to run your own PR campaigns and activities
How I can work with you:
- On a project basis (one-off projects lasting from a few weeks to a few months) or on a retained basis (ongoing work with an agreed notice period)
- Under my own name (Montfort – the boutique PR agency I run) or under your company name (perfect for PR agencies looking for support)
- In your office (I appreciate that sometimes you want your consultant to be seen and work directly with your team) or remotely (that said, I do sometimes like to work from home)
My experience as a freelance PR consultant includes:
London 2012, Just Giving, American Express, the Financial Times, World Wildlife Federation, HarperCollins, O2 and many more.
I have achieved coverage for clients in publications including the Financial Times, The Guardian, The Daily Telegraph, Real Business, Third Sector magazine, Mashable, Evening Standard and many more.
What clients say about my PR consultancy:
"Responded to our initial brief quickly and outlined a targeted approach, with their consultancy helping the campaign achieve over 5 times its target. We’re looking forward to working with them again.”
"Ben is one of the most talented communications professionals I have ever met. He is very smart, insightful and handles stakeholders with great diplomacy."
– Zoe Amar, Director, Zoe Amar Communications
Looking to hire a Freelance PR Consultant?
I am available for work. Contact me now.
[gravityform id="2" title="false" description="false"]