You can subscribe to new content on this site by using a variety of available feeds. Feedreaders should be able to discover the main feed and responses feed on their own. But there are more feeds available than just those two. This is a WordPress site, so almost everything also has its own RSS feed.
In this article:
- You can get all new content by following the main RSS feed. The URL is just this blog’s URL with /feed at the end. This is true for all other types of feed, just add /feed at the end.
- There are two main feeds for responses to content, one for any type of response (including likes, mentions etc.), and one for comments only.
Everything has a /feed
This is a WordPress site, so almost everything also has its own RSS feed. (WordPress.org page on feeds)
- If you add /feed to the URL of a single posting, you will get the feed for comments on that specific content-item.
- Every tag or category has its own feed. Go to the overview page and add /feed to the url. E.g. the posts with tag freelance at
https://benrmatthews.com/tag/freelance/have their own feed
- There are different categories used by pages and by postings, so they have separate feeds.