If you like my writing and want to get more of it, you should sign up for my free newsletter. I send out one email every Tuesday. You can sign up here.
Want to ask me something? Email me at [email protected]
- My new book, Freelance in 30 Days, is out now
Brief summary of my story so far:
- Director at Empower, a digital communications agency. Clients include UN Refugee Agency, UNICEF, The Green Party, Amnesty International, The Engine Room, GivePanel, Open University, Full Fact, One Home and Bang & Olufsen.
- Awarded Young PR Professional of the Year and is the youngest ever PR professional to be featured in PR Week
- Founder of Bright One, a volunteer-run communications agency for the Third Sector, whose client experience includes Amnesty International, Centrepoint, St Dunstan’s and the London Green Fair
- Founding member of Twestival, a series of fundraising events using Twitter, which raised over $2 million for numerous charities
- Founding member of 33 Digital, an international digital PR and marketing agency, where he managed accounts for O2, Microsoft, and the Financial Times among others
- Former board member of Charity Comms, the professional body for charity sector communications
- Volunteer product manager at Sunday Assembly
- Helping people learn to love freelancing with FreeTrain, a community with online courses and resources for freelancers
- Building Good Here, an open database of social impact startups and funding.