I happily accept sponsored posts and guest articles, and I’m PR-friendly. Email me in the first instance at [email protected] and we can chat about your needs.
Here are some general guidelines:
- Content must be original and not published elsewhere
- Content theme must be related to freelancing, marketing, running a business, travel or general digital life. If you’re not sure if your article fits, please get in touch and I’ll let you know.
- Don’t send me the complete article straight away – it’s best to send me a few ideas of what the article would be about and how it fits with the themes of my site
- If you’re placing content on behalf of a client, please let me know who the client is
- I also need a named author to assign the guest post to. This can be a simple one-line bio but I need to make it clear that I haven’t written the article.
- I retain editorial control of the content, but I will run the final post past you
- Guest posts will be marked as such in order to comply with UK legislation.
Here are the different pricing options:
- Supply your own words and written content – £150
- In-depth product, software and app reviews – £400
Sound good? Email me at [email protected] and we can chat about your needs.
Enjoyed my content and want to say thank you?
You can send me money via PayPal.
Anything else? Please contact me to discuss.