Sponsored posts and guest articles
I happily accept sponsored posts and guest articles, and I’m PR-friendly. Email me in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat about your needs.
Here are some general guidelines:
- Content must be original and not published elsewhere
- Content theme must be related to freelancing, marketing, running a business, travel or general digital life. If you’re not sure if your article fits, please get in touch and I’ll let you know.
- Don’t send me the complete article straight away – it’s best to send me a few ideas of what the article would be about and how it fits with the themes of my site
- If you’re placing content on behalf of a client, please let me know who the client is
- I also need a named author to assign the guest post to. This can be a simple one-line bio but I need to make it clear that I haven’t written the article.
- I retain editorial control of the content, but I will run the final post past you
- Guest posts will be marked as such in order to comply with UK legislation.
Here are the different pricing options:
- Supply your own words and written content – £150
- In-depth product, software and app reviews – £400
Sound good? Email me at email@example.com and we can chat about your needs.
Enjoyed my content and want to say thank you?
You can send me money via PayPal.
Anything else? Please contact me to discuss.