Hello Bonsai launch Accounting and Tax Assistant for freelancers
Hello Bonsai have just launched their latest product, an Accounting and Tax Assistant.
For over three years, Hello Bonsai has focused on the freelancer’s core workflow:
- time tracking and tasks
- and online payments
Their goal has always been to automate the admin work freelancers hate doing or don’t know how to do.
However, they realised that this annoying work doesn’t end when the freelancer gets paid. Many freelancers struggle with managing their finances, setting and tracking financial goals, and being prepared for tax time.
So the Bonsai team built this new product to make money management as easy as the rest of a freelancer’s workflow.
Let’s look at how it works:
As you can see, with the new tool you can stay on top of your business with simple financial reporting and predictable tax payments, including:
- Import your expenses and automatically save with tax write-offs when filing.
- Get a full view of your financial life as a freelancer and prepare easily for tax season
- Know how much you’re earning and spending
- Track your profit for different times of the year with your income and expense totals.
- Estimate what you owe in taxes, and save money with a smart, automatic deduction finder.
- Get quarterly and annual tax reminders along with tax estimates and due dates