If you like my writing and want to get more of it, you should sign up for my free newsletter. I send out one email every Tuesday. You can sign up here.
Want to ask me something? Email me at email@example.com
Have you recently gone freelance? Tell us your freelance story (and get a lovely link back to your site).
Brief summary of my story so far:
- Director at Montfort, a digital communications agency
- Awarded Young PR Professional of the Year and is the youngest ever PR professional to be featured in PR Week
- Founder of Bright One, a volunteer-run communications agency for the Third Sector, whose client experience includes Amnesty International, Centrepoint, St Dunstan’s and the London Green Fair
- Founding member of Twestival, a series of fundraising events using Twitter, which raised over $2 million for numerous charities
- Founding member of 33 Digital, an international digital PR and marketing agency, where he managed accounts for O2, Microsoft, and the Financial Times among others
- Former board member of Charity Comms, the professional body for charity sector communications
- Volunteer product manager at Sunday Assembly