The basic premise is of "loosely distributed networks of people coordinating via Jelly to help each other." Here's their video to explain more:
I've been playing around with the app this morning and found the experience a mix of Instagram and Quora. You post a photo and ask a question to go with that photo. Other people can then answer your question and link out to sites that support their answer.
Playing around with Jelly, I asked "What are the essential sites or newsletters to subscribe to?"
I thought it would be useful to share the list in case there's anything new, interesting or useful for you.
"What are the essential sites or newsletters to subscribe to?"
- TodayInTabs: Your daily digest of the worst (and occasionally best) in tabs
- Sidebar: The 5 best design links every day
- The Buffer Blog: A blog about productivity, life hacks, writing, user experience, customer happiness and business
- HypeBeast: An Online Magazine for Fashion, Arts, Design and Culture
- Quartz (for the morning)
- Nextdraft (for the evening)
- IFTTT's "10 Tech Things You Need To Know This Morning"
- Econsultancy: Achieve Digital Excellence
- HubSpot: Inbound Marketing
- Imperica: Digital Arts & Culture
- Benedict Evans on Tech & Mobile
- Marketing Profs
Got something to add? Let me know in the comments. Or better yet, leave an answer on Jelly.